,

Top 10 Tuesday: POC Booktubers

Tuesday, January 26, 2016




First, I want to say that these are in no particular order. I enjoy all of these Booktubers and instead of rave about them in long paragraphs, I will just add some videos of theirs so you can see for yourself. I kind of cheated because there are twelve here, but know that there are many more POC booktubers on YouTube that I enjoy watching.

mynameismarines


Lulo Fangirl


BooksandBigHair

RinceyReads

Tamika Uploaded

Brown Girl Reading

MattsBook&Bites

SomdahSaysSo

Stephanie Uncensored

SCSReads

Chey'sCorner7



Thanks for Reading & Watching ✌

7 comments:

  1. Nice theme/topic for the week. I need to star watching more booktubers in general.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-10-favorite-indie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't jumped on the booktube bandwagon yet - I'm doing good just to keep up with all the other social media out there LOL. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this list. I love watching BookTube videos, and I’m always looking for more to subscribe to.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way. I just started binge watching Serie I Will Not Finish Tag

      Delete
  4. What a fun topic! I love watching BookTube videos, especially books hauls. I had so much fun watching these. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by blog. BookOutlet hauls are addicting, I always end up adding books to my cart so I will remember them for later.

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

adoration studios DESIGN